Las Vegas Premiere Hip-Hop club
Book A Table
Top Hip-Hop Artist preform weekly
The Drais Las Vegas Nightclub is the home of the hottest nightlife entertainment on The Strip. Drai’s Nightclub is one of the most spectacular and dazzling nightclubs in all of Las Vegas.
This multi-level rooftop party spot boasts more than 25,000 square feet of wall-to-wall party, including multiple full-service bars, more than 100 plush and luxurious bottle service tables, and always serving up full access to the world’s most celebrated DJs, rappers, singers and performers through the Drai’s Nightclub LIVE concert series.
The Drai’s Nightclub resides on the 11th floor of the stylish Cromwell Hotel. From the capstone of the hotel, Drai’s provides one of the most spectacular views, encompassing the famous neon-covered strip of Las Vegas and beyond.
- 2 Chainz
- 50 Cent
- Big Sean
- Chris Brown
- Fat Joe
- French Montana
- Lil Wayne
- Meek Mill
- Pusha T
- Rea Sremmurd
- Snoop Dog
- Ty Dolla $ign
- Wiz Khalifa
- Yo Gotti
And resident DJs:
- DJ Esco
- The coolest DJ in the world, DJ Esco is best known for his collaborations with Future, his energetic dance moves, and his ability to light up any venue and dance floor.
- DJ Franzen
- DJ Franzen has been making huge moves in the DJ world since the ‘90s. Not only a resident of Drai’s and Las Vegas’s Hot 97.5, Franzen is also the DJ for private parties for celebrities including Drake, Floyd Mayweather, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, and more.
- DJ Ross One
- DJ Ross One began in Ohio but eventually became a fixture at New York’s best venues later on in his life. His unique sound caught the ears of artists like Prince, who invited him on tour to DJ his private parties. Now, Ross One is considered to be the top open format DJ in the country and travels nearly 200,000 miles per year.
- DJ sourMILK
- Ever since getting his start in the 2000s, sourMILK has performed alongside some of the music industry’s biggest names like Ozzy Osbourne, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
By providing exclusive live Las Vegas performances (sometimes even for free!), Drai’s Nightclub remains the unrivaled home of nightlife entertainment on The Strip.
Created by Franco-American entrepreneur, film producer, nightclub owner, and nightlife impresario Victor Drai, the entire Drai’s Beachclub and Nightclub is a 60,000 square foot venue that offers a multi-sensory environment.
By taking entertainment, service, and dining to new heights (11 floors up), Drai’s Las Vegas has reinvented the nightlight, entertainment, and corporate events experience.
The multilevel club offers a beach club with a pool, traditional nightclub, and even an after-hours experience for those who want to keep the night going.
The Drai’s Nightclub continues to be at the forefront of entertainment in Las Vegas by hosting exclusive and full-length performances by some of the hottest acts in hip-hop, R&B, EDM, and everything in between.
The Drai’s Nightclub LIVE concert series ensures that visitors and locals alike have access to some of the best music in the world; from the likes of Wiz Khalifa, The Jersey Shore’s DJ Pauly D, and special guests almost at least 4 times per week. Party guests are encouraged to book one of the many VIP tables sprinkled indoors and outdoors to get a nightlife experience unlike any other in the industry.
Its simple, just reach out to us with the number of people in your party and an idea of where you to be in the action and we will take care of the rest!
Book A Table
Drai’s Las Vegas Cover
As you would expect from one of Las Vegas’s most popular nightclubs, cover charge is common at Drai’s Nightclub. At the door, men typically pay between $30 and $100, and women pay between $20 and $50.
For holidays, such as Drais Las Vegas NYE, and special performances, the cost for cover is subject to increase. Groups have the opportunity to +obtain the following using the Drai’s Guest List:
- Women are free
- Men are free or reduced in groups that have an even ratio of women, or more women than men.
It is advised to please arrive by 10:30 pm or earlier as the guest list will close depending on how busy the night is.
Drai’s Nightclub Las Vegas Details
Table Reservations: For more information about reserving one of the 150 luxury VIP tables call (702) 994-8002
Drai’s Nightclub Las Vegas is open from 10:30 p.m – 4 a.m Thursday – Sunday
The Drai’s Nightclub Las Vegas is 25,000 square feet (2,200 person capacity)
Pay for access. Ticket prices vary. Hotel guests are eligible to receive expedited service into the club.
Two club levels
Six dedicated club elevators
Two VIP bathrooms
1,785 square-foot LED screen
Ceasars Rewards Seven Stars & Diamond members perks: Complimentary priority line access for members plus one guest (admission not included, must pay for entry)
Dress code is strictly enforced and left to management’s discretion. Fashionable nightclub attire is required. There is a list of prohibited articles of clothing such as:
Athletic gear and apparel Shorts, torn, or cutoff clothing
Sandals or athletic shoes (such as Jordans & Timberlands) Hats or chains
- Baggy clothingOffensive prints on any article of clothingThere are also a number of banned items:
- Controlled substances
- Eye drops
- Gum Outside food, beverages, or liquids
- Vitamins and supplements
- Over-the-counter medications or prescription medications (without a valid prescription)
- Cameras, GoPros, and other recording devices
- Wearable technology & selfie sticks
- Vapes – Any devices discovered or found in use will be confiscated and disposed of by management without any compensation.
- Guests noticeably intoxicated or under the influence of a controlled substance will be denied entry and will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- All persons, bags & personal items are subject to search. If you remove your shoes you will immediately be escorted out of the venue.
We have a zero tolerance policy.
Must be 21 years of age with valid form of ID.
Management reserves all rights.