Las Vegas Award winning club
Book A Table
Marquee Las Vegas
Marquee Nightclub Las Vegas is just one of many award-winning nightclubs. Other locations include New York, Singapore, and Sydney. The Marquee Nightclub in Las Vegas has become one of the favorite spots for clubgoers, brought to you by the nightlife aficionados that created TAO. This gigantic nightclub spans 60,000 square feet and houses three lavish and unique rooms, all providing different musical experiences. The biggest artists and DJs in the world perform inside of the 40 foot LED performance booth and are projected onto a “projection stage” inside AND outside of the club at the pool of Las Vegas’ top rated pool party.
Marquee books the top international and national electronic music DJs as residents. If the DJ isn’t fitting your taste, the multi-room nightclub offers separate rooms, like the “Boom Box” for a mixed format area with different music, and “The Library” – a discreet and intimate VIP hideaway. The entire club is built with huge glass window-walls that gives a spectacular view of the Las Vegas Strip. No matter your style, you’re sure to enjoy a night experience at this unbelievable venue.
Book A Table
Marquee Nightclub Events
Marquee Las Vegas is known for having one of the best main rooms in town. This is partly because of the stacked roster that the club is known for bringing in. Some of the biggest names in EDM and house play here on a regular basis.
Marquee Nightclub Resident DJs include:
- Andrew Rayel
- Boombox Cartel
- Cedric Gervais
- DJ Ruckus
- Jeffrey Sutorius
- DJ Mustard
- Sam Feldt
- San Holo
- DJ Vice
- W & W
Marquee Nightclub Calendar
You can click here to see the entire Marquee Nightclub Las Vegas calendar for exact dates on when to catch your favorite DJs and artists. The cover charge for these events varies from $20-$100 and are subject to increase for special events.
Marquee Nightclub Dress Code
Any nightclub in Vegas is going to require a dress code. Dress code compliance is required for entry into Marquee Nightclub, especially when it comes to men. As with any night out on the Las Vegas Strip, you should expect to dress your best, and dress to impress. There are certain items that are not permitted into the club. The following items are considered to be in violation of The Marquee Nightclub dress code:
- Excessive Jewelry
- Athletic Wear
- Baggy Attire
- Tennis Shoes
To avoid any issues getting into the club once at the rope, men should wear a collared shirt and/or sports coat. Try to avoid anything that could be considered “sportswear”. Ultimately, entry into the club is always up to the discretion of the doorman.
Marquee Nightclub Guest List
There are a number of options online to register for the Marquee Nightclub guest list. There are a number of online promoters that offer spots on guest lists for large groups of people. There is no option to get on the guest list through the venue or directly on the website. Remember, the guest list is reserved for larger groups of people. If you have a large group, guest list sign up can get you the following benefits:
- Free entrance for all the ladies in the group
- Free entrance for all men in the group
- Both men and women get to skip the general admission line
Most guest lists operate in the same manner:
Arrive early – the guest list entries are ultimately determined by the venue. On busier nights, clubs may close guest list early. Once you’ve signed up for a guest list, it is recommended to show up to the club by 10:30 p.m. to check in at the guest list podium, located on the left side of the entrance.
Want to Book a table?
Its simple, just reach out to us with the number of people in your party and an idea of where you to be in the action and we will take care of the rest!
Book A Table
Marquee Nightclub Bottle Service
- Drink Prices – Drink prices at the Marquee Las Vegas are pretty standard. You can expect mixed drink prices to start around $15, and $8 for shots and beer.
- VIP Tables – Marquee Nightclub has multiple different options when it comes to VIP tables and bottle service. Entry level VIP tables at Marquee Nightclub start around $600 and are typically away from the action, like outside on the pool deck which is connected to the main room. Tables in the back of the main room are considered the next tier. The best tables are around the dancefloor, and cost upwards of $3,500, but they will be right on the dancefloor. The club has 5 different table types which are all priced differently:
- Salon (holds up to 6 guests)
- Table Minimum: $600 – $1,200
- Back Wall (holds up to 10 guests)
- Table Minimum: $600 – $1,500
- Upper Dance Floor (holds up to 20 guests)
- Table Minimum: $2,000 – $3,000
- Lower Dance Floor (holds up to 10 guests)
- Table Minimum: $3,000 – $5,000
- Patio (holds up to 6 guests)
- Table Minimum: $600 – $1,200
- Bottle Prices – Common types of alcohol at Marquee Nightclub Las Vegas are priced starting between $500 – $675 and does not include taxes and gratuity. It is important to note that it is common in Vegas to have to purchase 1 bottle for every 5-6 people in your group.
Bottle service works in a relatively normal and simple manner. When you reserve a table at Marquee Nightclub, you simply show up at the club and check in with the host. As is common with all Las Vegas bottle service, your reservation comes with your own table and area to sit, your own waitress, busser, and security staff. You are reserving a place separate from the general admission section to drink, dance, and enjoy your night in Las Vegas at Marquee Nightclub.
Marquee Nightclub Cover
At the door, the cover charge varies. Marquee Nightclub cover varies from $30 to $75 for men, and women can expect to pay between $20 and $50. For special events, special performances, and holidays the cost of cover is subject to increase.